Unblock.com is one of the well established Virtual Private Network (VPN) service providers. The fact that this USA VPN has servers strategically positioned internationally makes it one of the most reliable service providers in the industry. Since its launch in 2009, the company has a strong 80,000 strong customer base which keeps growing by the day. The company has invested in the best technology which ensures that all VPN protocols such as PPTP, SSTP, OpenVPN, and L2TP are readily available.
People are using the internet more than ever before. In almost every other industry, the internet has proven to be crucial. This calls for the protection of people’s privacy using good, reliable VPNs especially because there are ill elements lurking at every corner. More than that, governments are censoring your online habits not forgetting that businesses are in a race to gather as much information about you so as to market their products properly. This is why you need a reliable VPN service provider like Unblock.com.
Becoming a member at Unblock
- 3 Days Free Trial – This package is offered to members who don’t want to jump in without having tried the services first. There is 100% privacy protection as well as availability of protocols such as PPTP, OVPN, L2PP and SSTP. The company offers free real public IP address over dynamic server services to the members of this package. Dynamic server means that Unblock.com will connect you to your own unique IP address which is readily available on the server you want to connect to. The next time you want to connect, you will get the available IP address at that time, which is not necessarily the last one you used.
- Dynamic IP – This is a paying package where you get to pay $4.99 per month. However, when you pay a lump sum of $49, the monthly subscription comes to $4.084 per month. Some of the features in this package include having a unique dynamic real public IP address. Like other packages, it comes with unlimited server switching capacity for members. This package stands as the lowest priced VPN package in the industry. And what is more, the company offers 3 days money back guarantee.
- Dedicated IP – This package comes with unlimited server switching and a 3 days money back guarantee. It also affords members the freedom to access real public static IP address which is dedicated (unshared). It also affords members remote access from anywhere. Besides having all protocols available, it also ready for servers such as FTP, WEB, GAME, and others. The pricing per month is $9.99. When you pay per year, you will pay a discounted amount of $99.
Where are the servers located?
Depending on the location you are at when accessing the unblock.com private VPN service, you can enjoy any of the 19 well established servers. 7 of these servers are found in the United Kingdom. 6 are distributed in Denver, LA, Chicago, Dallas and New York, USA. Israel, Slovakia, Netherlands and Sweden have one server each while Prague in Czech Republic has two. Because of the free package and the money back guarantee that Unblock.com is offering its customers, the membership is gaining momentous growth.
Opportunities to exploit on Unblock.com
- Unblock all social media accounts. Once you get the Unblock.com VPN, you will be able to unblock social media accounts such as Facebook, Skype, YouTube, and other websites.
- Watch major channels. You will never again salivate for the amazing programs or TV series being shown in other countries. With Unblock.com, you can now watch Netflix, BBC2, Hulu, iPlayer and many other channels.
- Improve your privacy and protect your data. By using this good VPN service provider, you get to protect your data from being stolen. All your communication gets military grade encryption.
- You will enjoy multiple server connections which deliver high speed connection connectivity.
- The service is designed to serve all people because of the affordable prices. Moreover, it is easy to setup. There is Unblock.com VPN for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, and Routers.
Security and privacy
All your data is encrypted and routed over a secure server. The heavy encryption ensures that even if your data was intercepted by a third party, they would not really benefit from it. Unblock.com offers three VPN protocols alongside a 256 bit encryption.
When it comes to bandwidth, Unblock.com offers it in an unlimited capacity. However, if you were to read the fine print carefully, you will realize that the company reserves the right to regulate your connection if you happen to exceed 60GB per month. The explanation given is that, the company wants to offer quality connection to all its members.
It is very important that you are able to get help from your company when and you need it. This is especially so if you are unsure how to get around the Unblock.com VPN website. The customer service of this company is available 24/7 and you can rest assured of getting help on practically any area concerning VPN. No matter the time zone you are in, this company’s support team will serve you promptly and without need to wait overnight to get a reply to your email.
Setting up an account
For the people who have never used a VPN before, the Unblock.com option will prove to be pleasant. Unlike a majority of VPNs, you don’t need to download any software here. Immediately you set up your account here, you will be provided with server codes which you will then use alongside the instructions provided on the website. While the process is a little bit longer, it is far better than having to download some software.
Given that you don’t need to download any software, you needn’t have to worry about compatibility. iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and almost any other operating software work just fine with this USA IP VPN.
Obviously the best thing about this VPN is that it is compatible with all operating systems. The support team of the company which offers 24/7 services is also a great selling point for Unblock.com. Low prices and the very fast connection make the company, stand out. However, the very limited servers serve to its disadvantage as well as that of the customers who have to compromise of bandwidth especially if you want more than 60GB per month.