Online security is a major concern to just about anyone that use the internet and especially for travelers. Internet hackers can access your accounts, browsing history and private conversations even if they only have your IP address. It is important to do as much as you can optimize your security during home use and especially for international travels. The main reasons you need a secure network for international travels is because certain sites like Facebook are restricted countries like China and you could be fined for using these sites. A VPN can provide you with the freedom to use all the sites that you normally used without having to worry about other countries’ online objections.
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is one of the best and easiest security apps that you can install on just about all devices such as desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tabs so you can surf the internet and download anything you like without the risk of getting hacked. VPNs works on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS to provide you with great flexibility when you are in need of a more mobile security solution.
Hotspot VPN shields
These shields are apps that are designed to make life simpler for travels across the globe. These apps creates a VPN on any device that you like for a private network that you can use to access your home computer, send files to colleagues or friends, access all websites and download anything you like without the risk of being monitored or placing your confidential information at risk.
Most popular VPN apps
There are quite a lot of service providers out there that provide VPN services for multiple devices, but if you want a reliable and secure network, then you should focus on top rated VPNs that are available in multiple countries so you can enjoy great flexibility. The top 7 VPNs that have access points across the globe are:
- Express VPN – The top VPN that has over 100 servers in 78 countries.
- VypreVPN – The second highest rated VPN that has servers available in more than 50 countries and the number of servers is over 700.
- IPVanish – The third highest rated VPN that has 400 servers in total and the servers in more than 60 countries.
- PureVPN – PureVPN is a secure VPN that has 500 servers in 141 countries for its services.
- HideMyAss – This is one of the most popular VPNs and has 933 servers in 190 countries.
- StrongVPN – Provides you with secure access and benefits with 440 servers, in more than 20 countries.
- Overplay – The fastest growing VPN that is already active with 75 servers, in 48 countries.
The great part about these popular VPNs are that you can use them from the comfort of your home, at your workplace or for all your international travels because they offer fantastic security benefits, high speed networks and have great availability across the globe. A VPN service is the best way to ensure your secure information stays secure.